Sunday, April 19, 2009

Democracy At It's Finest

So, I think I should write a new blog. I kind of want to make a list of some sort, where I list things and give reasoning why they're on the list.

Do you, as blog readers, want me to make a list of

A) Things That I Want
B) Things That I Hate Right Now
C) Things That I Think About When I Masturbate
D) My Favorite Cartoons

Rock this vote, people. I don't want to sway you but I already have things prepared for C. I've been working on that list, as we speak. I'm just kidding.....Am I?......Maybe. Yeah, I am. "Wait, what does he mean by "I am"? Did he switch what he was talking about?". Alright, you guys make sure you're registered and get to work. I'll be thinking of you. ; )

3 comments:

  1. You already do enough of B, so don't do that. Also, you spelled "its" incorrectly in your title (your title currently reads "Democracy At It Is Finest). :P Sorry, grammar Nazi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I'd go with C, even though it's pretty homosexual. I feel it could be highly entertaining. C or A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have talked about C in my house. I know it has been a long time cumming....and yes....I know how I spelled that! But if you got shit ready then i think that it should go out of consideration. But you know me....I love hearing about shit and people that you hate. So my vote goes for B. But I must ask you to give your thoughts about the premire of "Daisy of Love" and how that show is why the terrorists hate us.

    Bosko

    ReplyDelete